Get Protection From Those Who Hurt You
When you suffer from violence in your home, it is important to take the necessary steps to protect yourself as soon as possible. The lawyers at Mara Law, P.A., can help you secure the safety of your family by seeking temporary protection orders on your behalf. Our priority is to take care of you and all of your legal needs, and we go above and beyond in our service to you to ensure you have a safe, bright future with your family.
Securing Temporary Protection Orders To Guard You From Abuse
Temporary protection orders are a specific type of restraining order meant for people who are victims of domestic violence at the hands of a family member. You may seek a temporary protection order with the help of a family law attorney if abuse comes from any of the following people in your life:
- Current or ex-spouse
- Parent, stepparent or foster parent
- Child, stepchild or foster child
- Anyone living in your household as family
- The mother or father of your child
To receive a temporary protection order, you must be able to prove that your abuser is guilty of acts of violence, and you must convince a judge that you need protection. This is what makes working with our Ormond Beach legal teams so vital, as our knowledge of domestic violence laws gives you a much greater likelihood of receiving a temporary protection order.
We Will Fight To Give Your Family Hope For The Future
The team at Mara Law, P.A., understands that you may be afraid to seek help. However, you can trust in us to protect you and provide you with the benefits of temporary protection orders. This includes:
- Keeping the abuser away. The abuser may face heavy fines and possible imprisonment by violating the terms of a temporary restraining order.
- Custody of your children. This also includes seeking temporary support payments from the abuser.
- Possession of your house. We seek sole possession of your house for you and cooperation with law enforcement when you go home to ensure your safety.
Let Us Give You The Protection You Deserve; Contact Us
At Mara Law, P.A., we devote ourselves to ensuring your safety. Our goal is to give you and your case the personal attention you deserve to help keep you calm throughout this turbulent period in your life. Don’t give up on hope for your family’s future — call us today at 386-868-5170 or contact us online to arrange a consultation.